Tint School

Guest BayArea

I am looking for a good tint school in the Bay Area if any one knows of one can you let me know plz.. I Only finding people who want to sell you their do it youself dvd set..

thanks in advance

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Since this is a post that goes world wide..I'm sure there is more "bay area " than where you are from...perhaps more details on where your from ..State? Will result in some positive feedback :shock

Sorry... they're not like tint shops, you cannot find one on every street corner.

Orange County hosts LLumar's school...

There's always tag-along-training most anywhere they're willing to teach and take your money and then there's those that have training much like massage school or haircutting... you practice on people's cars and the car owner gets a discounted price... there's one in Oregon.

Johnson has a school in So Cal, as does Bekaert Solar Gard...

come down to fresno for a week or two and I'll send you through training with me, for less than what those damn schools charge

[*]316047

There's always tag-along-training most anywhere they're willing to teach and take your money

There ya go...

ask TINT for a job. he's local for ya (assuming S.F. Bay)

he's always looking for a new whipping post and loves to train the competition.

[*]316043

yea right :lol2

[*]316183

any one knows if this videos really teach you how to tint windows right? heres the link:http://www.window-tinting-videos.com/

im trying to lear this beacause I have a friend that own a auto glass shop and we thinking of making half of the shop into a tint shop because a lot of his customer ask him if he knows where they tint windows and they aint that many around here so I know this would project will bring us a big profit

any one knows if this videos really teach you how to tint windows right? heres the link:http://www.window-tinting-videos.com/

im trying to lear this beacause I have a friend that own a auto glass shop and we thinking of making half of the shop into a tint shop because a lot of his customer ask him if he knows where they tint windows and they aint that many around here so I know this would project will bring us a big profit

[*]316291

No they don't teach you!

They are a supplement to hands on learning.

Archived