THE TINTER IS LYING

Mdog

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That sound familiar too. As she thought about it more... she probably realized you really didn't do the damage.

Just like a chick that was blaming me for large air bubbles in her roll-downs. I told her that there is no way that I would even pull a car out of the bay with these 5" by 1" air bubbles in the window. Turns out, they were just below the top window gasket (parellel with the gasket).

I asked her... Did you roll them down prematurely? She said no... I left them closed for two days (I tell them one in the summer). I just poked them and pushed them out (they left little mark around the perimeter). She wasn't happy with that perimeter mark, and insisted I redo them. I gave in, rescheduled her, and she never showed. GOOD.

Guest SIR TINTSALOT

Check out this story, guy comes in and ask me to tint a 96' Imapala ss in almost cherry condition.

I told him $150 for the 4-doors and 1/4's(the back window was flowed and he wanted to leave it alone).

I tint the car perfect and tucked the rubber seals.Guy picks his car up and says"looks great nice job"

Next day he calls me saying there was pry marks on both front doors and both of his front door panels were cracked and that I did it. So instead of calling him a lying @#$% I simply told him to bring in the car so I could inspect it.

He drops the car off in the morning so I could inspect the damage and gives me the keys telling me that he'll be back in an hour or two. So what do I do, take the car down the street from my shop and bust like 3 donuts in his ss to blow off some steam. :dunno

He comes back and we argue for about an hour before I finally tell him to get out of my shop because I did not take off his door panels and that I don't appreciate him calling me a liar, done deal there is nothing I can do for him.

He said I would hear from his attorney, yeah right. felt like telling him his ss handles like a champ.

Archived