need advice

I completely agree with a member's only general section. I also agree with back glass on keeping the TOTW for members only. I just stay logged in automatically, but I don't have problems with others using in my family using the board. The hubby doesn't like to even touch the computer, and the daughter doesn't give a crap about tinting!

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm with you Exact-Oh, I stay logged in for the most part all the time.

As far as lurkers, I think it is a good idea to have only portions of the board available to them TD! I really think you have a valid point. :lol6

If there are people looking for information, that information can remain available to them. But as far as members, come on how hard is it to log on :nope !

JMHO

TTC :nope

There is a new "members only" general discussion,

"Buy - sell - trade",

"The Horror",

"Flat Glass",

"Owners Forum & Marketing Strategies ",

"Feature Suggestions",

"Dear Squeejee"

and

"Tip of the Week" forums are not viewable unless logged in.

:lol6

Guest Braud Spectrum

Good idea TD. I've already been embarrassed by my daughter. I expected it to happen. She was too fascinated with how much fun I was having... :nope So since hopefully :lol6 the worst is over...I'll just stay logged in and only have to relog once a week or so when I clear cookies and TIF's to house clean and defrag...no big deal.

Awww man...Screw the lurkers!!!! They shouldn't be able to see half of what's in here, that goes for nonmembers too...JMO....But when someone gives advice or a tip on here, I'm sure they intend it for members only, I know I do....Who's lurking anyway, former banned members, customers, DiYers, Reps, manufacturers....Screw em all if they don't have the balls to introduce themselves....Weenies, all of em....:lol... :lol

Archived