Hell or not?

How bad are these doors?Is it the only way to tint it is to remove the panels?Someone said they we're tight!!If so that sucks!!The Gasket wiz sucks on some frameless like a 93 celica I did!!I had to use a carpet sheild and long nose to pull it back!!If panels need to come the I'll just say F$#@ it!! :nope I ain't messin w/it!!R&R ain't my thing yet!! R&R 101 :lol6

Guest DapaaTints

In the u.k these are known as Mitsi 3000 GTO - I did one on Friday and as long as you shrink on outside prior to fitting the front doors and use a gasket wizard these motors are easy :lol6

I have posted a note under makes and models.

yeah the top os curved and that damn bulb seal wont tuck......I had no luck with a gasket wizard because of the curvature of the top of the panel. taking the panel off is the least amount of headache.

Nope, but I did get asked about doing another tractor today :rollin A guy that I do some contract work for has a customer that inquired about one, but has no idea what kind (just a new one). So I told him That the price starts out at $200.00 for an easy one :lol6 ( I don't want the job )

Archived