A new marketing idea

Guest WASHBOY

Guest WASHBOY

Everyone has there own way of doing business, I'm not saying your way is wrong, but sometimes different people have sources for supplies. One area that I have access to is supplies for printing material becase I do freelance graphic work! I 'm not saying your way dosent work, but sofar these ideas are working and bring back customers.

I wasn't jumping all over your reply, it's just I did the thank you cards when I first started and never got one good response from any of them, accept from family, friend and big accounts . By doing it this way I'm taking care of them by giving a discount, therefore, they will come back because they know I will treat them right by doing quality work and providing savings on there Detail!

No hard feeling over here, I do thank you for your imput because one small thing can make a big difference!

"If we all did the same thing where would are niches be?"

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest WASHBOY

The web site that is up online will not be real page. I did that site in like 5mins just to get something on the internet. The people who I'm networking with are taking for ever to finish there side of the project..

I hope this project will be done soon

Guest AutoAppearancesInc

WASHBOY:

Guess you are correct, what works for one does not work for all.

I offer a 10% coupon on my mini flyer for first timer.

then after that I offer them a free service, If it is a wash I will apply a quick detail product for free.

Then when I am done and talk to the client I tell them what I did and 90% of the time they tip me for the extra service.

Just be carefully offering any discounts to bring in repaet business,

Are they comming to you for your great work for just to save 10%?

Then what happens when you stop offering the 10% discount?

Will those clients stay?

when the wife was detailing,

she would leave a simple handwritten "thank you for your buisiness and God bless!"

the repeat customers and referrals were well worth the effort

and she charged 2-3 X what the other local detailers get

I do like your graphic collage though :rollin

Guest WASHBOY

I with you there A. A. on throwing in free services. Thats one thing I'm sure to do because once I show the clint I can complete extra task on a vehicle they are more proned to due business with you over n over.

It allway feel good when they tip me because it show they really value the work being done.

also, thx zolar!

Nice looking flyer and not a bad idea Washboy. I have always asked my customers for an email address so that I can send them a 3 or 6 month reminder. My customers love it. New customers always seem to come from my current customers which is awsome because thats free advertisement. For the ones that don't have eamil I always just send my postcard with a reminder notice stuck to the address side.

Archived