dont do what to the caddi?

run the heat gun or tape???????????

[*]324811

dont heat the deck in a Caddi

Camel or Goat hair deck

fries up in a heartbeat

to a nasty shade of brown

What to do when you mess up?

I tend to freak out and start throwing shiat around...including the film that I just screwed up. I find that screaming foul language helps out tremendously as well. :rest

[*]324814

:spam:shock

just make sure you do it in front of the customer

Guest metint
yes swearing does help.....I have learned not to throw stuff anymore....maybe a roll of paper towels....or a hard card.....

[*]324817

Once got so pizzed at tearing an already installed back glass (nit-pickin') that when I came out I through the teflon card so hard it went right through the dry wall leaving only a slit at the surface.

yes swearing does help.....I have learned not to throw stuff anymore....maybe a roll of paper towels....or a hard card.....

[*]324817

Once got so pizzed at tearing an already installed back glass (nit-pickin') that when I came out I through the teflon card so hard it went right through the dry wall leaving only a slit at the surface.

[*]324847

Ninja style huh? I gotta try that :shock

Guest all about tint

ok man first if your shrinking and you get a crease lift the film up and start shrinking over it second you can avoid all that fuzz if you put a towel down on the back deck and roll the film on

Alright.  Like the topic states.  What do you do if you have a 1" crease, contamination, bubbles, or any other problem.  Is there a general way of fixing things?  My big 2 problems now are creasing and fingers.  I know you have to be carefull when heating both because of the glass and the tint.  Just like the '06 Impala I had.  That window goes right on top of the fuzzy package shelf and was a pain to get all the way down.  Of course I couldn't get it to dry quick enough for the customer so they took it with a few fingers.  I plan on messing with it again on Monday. :lol2

[*]324762

man, dude, get a job!!

sorry, but dang, I'd h@te to see that Impala !!!

Alright.? Like the topic states.? What do you do if you have a 1" crease, contamination, bubbles, or any other problem.? Is there a general way of fixing things?? My big 2 problems now are creasing and fingers.? I know you have to be carefull when heating both because of the glass and the tint.? Just like the '06 Impala I had.? That window goes right on top of the fuzzy package shelf and was a pain to get all the way down.? Of course I couldn't get it to dry quick enough for the customer so they took it with a few fingers.? I plan on messing with it again on Monday. :please

[*]324762

man, dude, get a job!!

sorry, but dang, I'd h@te to see that Impala !!!

[*]325173

Yeah, me too :thumb Actually the people liked it. I'm 4|\|4L though and I know there will be some fingers to come back on the back glass. The person is an Ohio snow bird. They go to Florida in the winter.

Archived