All set up but nowhere to go!

Guest Shady

Guest bluemedia31
Hello,

so I have newly required rockhopper 2/ mutoh/ gerber/ 46"/ whatever printer and plotter set up. I dont need to know if this set up is any good or not, I would just like a bit of info on best materials for wrapping, site where I can buy or get royalty free pics, and what my most likely problems are going to be. I can tint well and have taken a wrapping course, so its more the technical info that would be greatly appretiated.

cheers

Billy  :eyebrows

[*]326727

try www.signsupplystore.com

Hello,

?  so I have newly required rockhopper 2/ mutoh/ gerber/ 46"/ whatever printer and plotter set up. I dont need to know if this set up is any good or not, I would just like a bit of info on best materials for wrapping, site where I can buy or get royalty free pics, and what my most likely problems are going to be. I can tint well and have taken a wrapping course, so its more the technical info that would be greatly appretiated.

cheers

Billy? :rollin

[*]326727

try www.signsupplystore.com

[*]333390

Thanks again :spank

I havent spoke with anyone here yet since I posted. Been flat out tinting! Got some good response though and I will lookforward to speaking with you all and looking into the leads that have been left :lol6

Guest signjoe

Hey Billy,

I might get to meet you soon as I may tag along when potzy Stu comes to see you, but we have to redo his van first with new graphics.

I'll bring lots of info for you.

Cheers

Joe

Archived