Tinting

Guest Diamond Tints

Guest Diamond Tints

Whats been the worst day at work, what have you done when you have been really mad when something goes wrong? :lol2:lol2 I mean there must have been a day when tools get threw or you bite peoples heads off and the madder you get the worse things go :uh

I picked up my shelf one day loaded with tools and threw the thing into the air :hmmm:lol:uh looking back now was funny as but at the time :uh:uh

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The worst day I have is when an appointment shows up and I have to tint it :uh j/k

I use t ohave a real temper on me..but I've greatly mellowed out over the course of this biz :uh

I threw a metal chair across the shop like a discus thrower and one leg stuck into the sheet metal wall about 30 feet away  :uh

that was years ago, I hardly ever get mad anymore.

[*]327075

Was that the day you found the Beeyotches in your dumpster?

:uh:uh:lol2

I wiped my azz with a paycheck once

I think that made my point as well as throwing shiat

I thought I had an anger problem, it's nice to see I'm not the only one that throws sh!t.

There has been debating on a heavy bag in the break room of our new shop.(mainly for my benefit)

When I get PO'd at work the shop quickly clears out for some reason. :bingo :inot

Guest tint rookie

ive torn into a few of the carwash kids for driving like asses in front of customers. it only took one tongue lashing for the newbs to learn.

ive busted refrigerator doors slamming em. sheetrocks not my friend when im angry.

it takes quite a bit for me to fly off the handle like that.

beware the wrath of a patient man....

ive torn into a few of the carwash kids for driving like asses in front of customers.  it only took one tongue lashing for the newbs to learn.

ive busted refrigerator doors slamming em.  sheetrocks not my friend when im angry.

it takes quite a bit for me to fly off the handle like that.

beware the wrath of a patient man....

[*]327191

that makes two of us

Archived