New tint bill includes jail time

Howabout jail time for politicians who try to pass unconstitutional laws, or lie a nation into wars, or reveal identities of CIA agents to get back at someone who proved that they faked documents?

Come on people...we let these scum bags sell us out, then debate about their new laws?

[*]327667

:dunno You hit that one right on the head.

How 'bout we include the manufacturers in the laws then... why is it legal for them to put in 20% glass, and we are limited to 35% film. I think it is BS that I can't sell this guy film for his untinted mini-van that at least matches the option for darkened glass from the factory.

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

IMO, the safety of the cop is not the issue here... it is just a scapegoat reason for having a little more control over people's lives.

If someone in a vehicle is carrying a gun and crazy enough to use it on a cop, they are going to do that with, or without, tinted glass.

Guest FIREMAN68

I agree with the fact that some of these windows out there are a little bit to dark. but who cares we can't even get the dame murders and criminals off the street. Why don't they worry about that first and window tinting later.

Archived