New tint bill includes jail time

All manufacturers I members of ...FA's....They pay annualy. One of the payment reasons - REAL LIFE tint law. Next ..FA meeting at SEMA show. Will somebody of members ask about tint laws? Or it is a good tradition to pay somebody for something declared and NOT DONE??? :lol

Who will explain finally where is finishing LEGAL TINT and START !llegal???

Why nobody make EYE GLASSES tint regulations but do it for CAR GLASSES?

I have many WHY'z..........Nobody answer....

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Since my business survives off legal tint only and always has..I would welcome such a law that would level out the playing field and get rid of the h@ck shops that couldn't make it doing legal tint ...my only REAL concern would be if the law didn't stop there..if they kept pushing to 50% ..then 70%..then non at all ..or you get jail time.

[*]327550

:lol I dont agree with jail time just for tint though. that's getting alittle ridiculous.

here there is a law against !llegal installation. sure wish they would enforce it.

Guest Al-tint
Since my business survives off legal tint only and always has..I would welcome such a law that would level out the playing field and get rid of the h@ck shops that couldn't make it doing legal tint ...my only REAL concern would be if the law didn't stop there..if they kept pushing to 50% ..then 70%..then non at all ..or you get jail time.

[*]327550

:lol I dont agree with jail time just for tint though. that's getting alittle ridiculous.

here there is a law against !llegal installation. sure wish they would enforce it.

[*]327576

Double :lol

Guest tint rookie

UGH!! damn the man. surprised cali wasnt the pioneer on this one. (saw oakland, had me worried). cali would have to reconsider their tint laws in the first place, other wise the jails would be even more packed.

I just cant get over how someone can do absolutely no research, no history in the industry, can just up and write a bill for a bunch of other uneducated idiots who dont give a rats ass enough to research it either, "eh, sounds good enough to me" and have it pass.

how bout a bill requiring people to do full study on the subject matter they are proposing.

I agree with ya LEO..... why pay the money to FA's if nothing is getting done to educate the tools that think they know better.

Guest Sprinter

[*]327550

[*]327576

how can they inforce in it when the cops ask for darker film!

Guest Sprinter

[*]327576

they would really have to start with the goverment vehicals ie: cop cars undercover cars goveners cars employees of the state their personal cars.

Guest Sprinter

fines should only be given to the owner of the vehiclal, not whos using it, and not the tint shop, the consumer should be warned by the tint shop and the goverment when they get there tags in the mail.

it should be part of the smog inspection or yearly inspection on vehicals and the tint should be metered no tags till tint is legal.

did the rear half of a honda oddyesse van last week and the guy wanted to go darker on the fronts so I metered it because there was film on it and it metered out at 24% I left them alone saying to the guy that there already !llegal.

the consumer needs to be educated so they will never ask for something darker than legal film thats how you get the h@ck shops out of business and level the playing field.

I agree with ya LEO..... why pay the money to FA's if nothing is getting done to educate the tools that think they know better.

[*]327591

Ah yes... the old, let's not pay them anymore money so they cannot do anymore than what they have achieved so far... Imagine the possibilities if everyone paid and they had the fund's to cover more territory at a given time albeit teaching an engineer, building inspector, law enforcement, law makers does take more than one or two or three participants... :lol

That's the answer... take away what money they do have to work with and then see what happens... :lol

Bleacher seat perspective gots all the answers... :lol

Guest Beeline

[*]327550

[*]327576

how can they inforce in it when the cops ask for darker film!

[*]327612

Isn't that the truth :lol

Howabout jail time for politicians who try to pass unconstitutional laws, or lie a nation into wars, or reveal identities of CIA agents to get back at someone who proved that they faked documents?

Come on people...we let these scum bags sell us out, then debate about their new laws?

Archived