No show...summer must be around the corner?

Had my first one for the season. To be expected!

Sixth sense about these guys.....lives in the country, books in yesterday, YP's enquiry.

It didn't particularly worry me as I was pretty much fully booked and I was doing the guy a favour fitting him in.

When I rang 2 hours after he said he would be coming in at a certain time, he forgot, didn't the wife ring, I'm helping with a cow birth that is breached.

Tough titties if the tinter forgot hey? :dunno I don't know what these people thinking we are running these days with our businesses? Some sort of knock shop with swinging barn doors that everyone just comes and goes through?

Devil :dunno

Guest afterhours

I have to double and triple book my appointments around here b/c nobody ever shows for an appointment and everyone wants to walk in and get it done on the spot.

I usually give a reminder the day before..that wayif they are going to no show cause they forgot I can always find somone else to put in their spot...yesterday(friday) wasn't able to do my reminders on thursday , so friday morning while I was tinting a car I also called the customers who were not there yet....everyone was cool and coming....mr. 92 riviera said oh yes he would be there by 11am.....then no f'in show....his second no show.....did me ablut two weeks ago....when I did call the day before left him a message with a person not a machine....so next time he calls I'm going to tell him go somewhere else..f'him....or just bring it and drop it and I'll get it when I can.....like a week later....

Archived