BASEBALL

Guest FIREMAN68

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
what did you do to your knee, I tore my acl and broke my knee cap which is still broken to this day

[*]329016

im 5'11, point guard, I was guarding someone during a summer league game, so some tall asss jiggra decided to screen the fock out of me, I hit my left knee with his and broke my knee right in half, or knee cap, I was out without being able to walk for like 6 months, UCLA scholarship...bye bye...

what did you do to your knee, I tore my acl and broke my knee cap which is still broken to this day

[*]329016

im 5'11, point guard, I was guarding someone during a summer league game, so some tall asss jiggra decided to screen the fock out of me, I hit my left knee with his and broke my knee right in half, or knee cap, I was out without being able to walk for like 6 months, UCLA scholarship...bye bye...

[*]329066

damn, knee injuries suck. in high school during a football game my cleat got stuck in the grass while I grasped and turn to tackle a guy. all I heard was pop as I brought him down. I tore my acl and broke my knee cap. what sucks was I was a all city catcher in baseball and when I signed my waivers with the padres, cubs and pirates they opened my medical record and saw my injuries to my knee and all three teams called and said they would be unable to sign me to any minor league deal.

[*]329016

[*]329066

damn, knee injuries suck. in high school during a football game my cleat got stuck in the grass while I grasped and turn to tackle a guy. all I heard was pop as I brought him down. I tore my acl and broke my knee cap. what sucks was I was a all city catcher in baseball and when I signed my waivers with the padres, cubs and pirates they opened my medical record and saw my injuries to my knee and all three teams called and said they would be unable to sign me to any minor league deal.

[*]329109

im sorry to hear that bro...I know how u feel..

Guest FIREMAN68

[*]329016

[*]329066

[*]329109

sorry to hear about that bro. It makes it even harder to watch after you been threw something like that. :what

Archived