BASEBALL

Guest FIREMAN68

I know they have a hard job, and replay is good now...BUT...I've never seen such a crap job of umpiring, in both leagues, by many umps, EVER. Some of those strike zones were ridiculous, let alone the other crap. I don't know why they don't get together and TRY and get the call right like they do in Football. At least there they make an effort to get it right.

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Man, I could just never get into baseball...the game seems very booring to me...and all the drama outside the game...I dunno, not my cup of tea. :wall

[*]328945

the game is so boring, I went to a game once, I fell asleep to some strangers big guy's shoulder, he fell asleep on mine..when I woke up I thought I had some dirty gay s*x with this guy...... :lol

alot of people say its boreing, but its different when you grow up on it. I played for damn near 16 years of my life and loved every minute. I actually was being watched in high school by a couple of major league teams but because of a football injury was not able to persue a career out of it. so to me I can watch it and be into every minute of the game.

alot of people say its boreing, but its different when you grow up on it.  I played for damn near 16 years of my life and loved every minute.  I actually was being watched in high school by a couple of major league teams but because of a football injury was not able to persue a career out of it.  so to me I can watch it and be into every minute of the game.

[*]328959

I'm sure you are right bro, I just never got into it.

I love to watch golf and I know for a fact a lot of people think golf is very booring.

Not knocking it at all :thumbdown

alot of people say its boreing, but its different when you grow up on it.  I played for damn near 16 years of my life and loved every minute.  I actually was being watched in high school by a couple of major league teams but because of a football injury was not able to persue a career out of it.  so to me I can watch it and be into every minute of the game.

[*]328959

I'm sure you are right bro, I just never got into it.

I love to watch golf and I know for a fact a lot of people think golf is very booring.

Not knocking it at all :thumbdown

[*]328968

eclipse your not alone, same goes with me with bball, knee injury here, I was an all star almost 4 years, local newspapers and stuff, the whole chabang, but o well..

guess we all have a love for everysport...

Archived