tint article

Guest expertint

Guest expertint

I don't exactly know to post a link here but our paper had huge article in it about how it is !llegal in Mexico to tint cars and I know of alot of shops there but it had a picture of a guy that was removing film and man did he look like a bandido..The date of the article was Sept 26th 05 in the San Diego Union local section with a huge picture. Can one of you computer wizards here get this link???...Thanks..

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I don't exactly know to post a link here but our paper had huge article in it about how it is !llegal in Mexico to tint cars and I know of alot of shops there but it had a picture of a guy that was removing film and man did he look like a bandido..The date of the article was Sept 26th 05 in the San Diego Union local section with a huge picture. Can one of you computer wizards here get this link???...Thanks..

[*]327905

You can just copy and paste into your reply. ss

oh shizzzz that's me.... :lol6:lol6

I have ahouse in rosarito, on my way over there, or actually when I get there, I have a 4runner with all the windows tinted, they dont enforce the laws over there at all. they dont care. its just bullshiat from the reporters on this side of the line.......tinters over there are a bunch of homeless guys drunk on the corner of the streets offering to tint your windows, its funny and its true, but hey , they got to make a living somehow right?

but yea, its not true at all......

Is that Armor All he's spraying on the glass?? :lol6

Looks like the bottle it comes in.

Although, he looks a guy who might enjoy some of that atomized alchol from a spray bottle that I have read about here before. :lol6

Sounds like the reporter could use a brief education of film terminology. I didn't know we put up sheets. Sounds like he is referring to dark bed shhets or something.

"All the criminals use tinted windows, so this will help lower crime," said a city official about a crackdown on darkened glass.

SURE it will. :lol6

[*]327928

:lol6

they dont have enough morals to keep from abducting people, but tell um dark tint is illeagle and They probably wont put it on :lol2

maby someone should tell them its wrong to kidnap people :lol2

Archived