Astros VS White Sox

Guest FIREMAN68

Who do you thinks going to win.  

10 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you thinks going to win.

• HOUSTON ASTROS
    • CHICAGO WHITE SOX

I was going for the Atros as they have been my team since as far back as I can remember, and they did get a string of bad luck and decisions that should of gone their way and didn't. Fact of the matter is though, those things are part of the game, bad calls happen almost every inning, and you are left trying to catch up. That is unless you hit the damn ball and already have 5 runs on the board, a hit by pitch or opened dome won't matter enough to change things. So in that case, it was their own fault they lost.

The White Sox did earn that series, and even though there was a few questionable calls, it wouldn't have mattered even if the Astos won a game or two.....I think it was over before it started.

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest FIREMAN68

well, chicago won. all thanks to an ump who thought a ball hit dye, when it didn't and cost houston game 2. then thanks to the commissioner who was scared the puzzy sox might have to play in a little heat and made houton open the dome, basically giving chicago home field advantage.

houston paid for that dome, they should be able to open and close it as they see fit. hope you chicago people enjoy your world series that was basically handed to you. chicago would have probably won anyway, but at least they could have worked for it.

:gasp

That's the most ridiculous thing I've ever heard. I f you can't win a baseball game when it's 70 degrees with clear skies, in your own stadium, you deserve to lose...You whiny bitches suck. :gasp Baseball is NOT an inddor sport...wasn't meant to be, it's ridiculous to close a dome on a beautifull night. What the hell they need a dome in Houston for anyway? Keep mosquitos out? :gasp

For cryin out loud, we played baseball in the snow when I was in High school...Had to get the season started so you could finish it before schools out. Any Astro fans or players that complained about the dome thing, are making for great jokes around this town. :gasp:gasp

even if the ump made a bad call or they opened the dome that didnt lose the game for them.  pitching and not producing hits with runners in scoring position lost the games for the astros....bottom line

[*]331395

:lol6

Same way the cards laid an egg and the Astros whipped their asses, calls or no calls. Anyway, the Sox did this city proud. :bling

Archived