winfix 2005

Guest tint rookie

Guest tint rookie

what a nighmare of a program/nuisance/virus/spyware what ever you want to call it.

aledgedly the FBI is involved tracking its source down, for privacy violations.

my old lady fell for it, didnt pay for it, but not the less it was a biotch to warsh out.

even w/pop up blocker on, it tends to find a way through, looks authenitic as hell. like nothing more than windows saying theres an update.

from that point on, its harder to close out then a pron site when the old lady walks in. since you clicked on to it, it by passes security settings, in imbeds it self quite well.

im no computer geek, it was more than a nuicance for me to get rid of. (im sure theres more than a few her, that could wipe it right out)

but an afternoon of searching for and deleting three typed out pages of files and processes was not my definition of fun.

I swear at one point, I heard "WOULD YOU LIKE TO PLAY A GAME" come through the speakers.

Guest tint rookie

every time I tried that, it would go through the restart routine, box would pop up "could not restore to blah blah bla date" close it out, Pop UP #2 winfixer 2005.

I dont care if it were the best scanning tool on the planet. id never voluntarilly put it on my pc.

amazing, spyware remover that is esentially spyware in itself.

Archived