graphics etched into tint ?

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Any of you folks have any info website recomendation /sources for this film ?

I've only seen sculls etched into tint ..was wondering if their is more similar to this (yes I know quality is poor )  :whisper

[*]333239

Vanceva... another division of Solutia, was at SEMA with their laminated glass concepts... PU truck back glass with mountain scene in full color. Looked like a photo transferred to film and laminated between the glass layers.

Way kewl, but not many will want such permanence to their auto glass.

As to the ghetto scene... looks like flames cut from the same fader film only inverted. Flames get done first... fader 'TINT' for entire glass overlays flames.

A very simple design and process... :whisper

Any of you folks have any info website recomendation /sources for this film ?

I've only seen sculls etched into tint ..was wondering if their is more similar to this (yes I know quality is poor )? :inot

[*]333239

Vanceva... another division of Solutia, was at SEMA with their laminated glass concepts... PU truck back glass with mountain scene in full color. Looked like a photo transferred to film and laminated between the glass layers.

Way kewl, but not many will want such permanence to their auto glass.

[*]334468

Vanceva as I know glass manufacturers, or I am wrong? I saw their products - really nice!!!!

By the way - GILA's carbo looking tint - the same technology, like skulls IMHO....

Archived