film export

Guest direct protection

Anyone can private label if they have the cash.

1. It is not so easy. In this case why private label of window films, but not for example Vodka?

People need Vodka more than window films. cash is not everything.

My guess many of us have investigated the possibility.

2. Everybody make his own decision stay on line or grow.

What we have found is Chinese garbage that is at best, old school technology.

3. Famous Chinese films are mainly MADE IN TAIWAN. China in reality make REAL :beer films for local market and other markets which need CHEAP films, like Jamaica or some poor Latin countries - where sun is shining but not everybody have money for suppa-puppa-sputerred-shmaterred films.

For example TAIWAN people make DYED POLYESTER and Indians too. By the way Indians make films from A to Z. Like NOBODY in the world.

The adhesive is the dye and the polyester is lousy. I have yet to see a hybrid film from them.

4. Adhesive color films are very popular in latin countries, China and Russia - so IF PEOPLE BUY, why NOT TO SELL - it is free market. Don't forget about it.

You have enough funds to purchase master rolls? Do you have the funding to cover the warranties? One manufacturer ran into that situation where their warranty liability was greater than their assets. It took some time, but from what I hear they got it figured out.

5. Don't gave stupid 5-life's time warranties.

Oh and one more thing, do you have enough window film knowledge to support your clients and support their needs?

6. Knowledge. :rollin I am deali9ng with window films some time. And I am still ZERO in films. I am market man. But believe me - I have stuff, not so xperienced like Devil, but they know something, in case I need help in this. Nobody - NO-BODY - learned 8us to install, cars or flat and we did it.

Your comment about many of us have no idea how to run a business. My suggestion, sit on it and rotate.

:spank

You sound more like some snot nosed kid who has gotten his willies learning how to do something that is making him some good cash. My assumption of your 12 years experience is in the backside of the shop instead of writing out the paychecks

OK, may be DP question sounds idiotic. From my side it is also not VERY CORRECT. But man openly asked about his problem. Why kick him from start? I am also feel like newbie here - still. But in that case I want to tell some words....

Guys we are living in free and democratic societies, and it is our right to tint cars 40 years, or start own business and grow. And became for example like one of teams, who start from installer teams and know it is wellknown brand.....So guys - GAVE THE MAN CHANCE.

I start from small installation teams, from buying 10 sq.m. from third level dealer....We grow fast, but my partners decide that better share profit on two persons than on three...I start from Zero, no, from deep ass again, some years ago. I have no cash at all. But.... O.K. I will keep silence more....

Every free man have his choise and way in this life.

ALL THIS WAS ONLY MY MIND!!!

Your comment about many of us have no idea how to run a business. My suggestion, sit on it and rotate.

You sound more like some snot nosed kid who has gotten his willies learning how to do something that is making him some good cash. My assumption of your 12 years experience is in the backside of the shop instead of writing out the paychecks

[*]333679

:gasp

You can tell Tman just by the ignorance. You're a wise old tintman Obe Kanobe.

Illusions of grandeur again for the naive! :lol6

Dev :dunno

Guest direct protection

[*]333679

:lol

You can tell Tman just by the ignorance. You're a wise old tintman Obe Kanobe.

Illusions of grandeur again for the naive! :lol

Dev :lol

[*]333819

to you and the other few clowns on here GROW-UP. all the childist comments , leave it to the school kids or here chat with my 10yr old who in his prime for kiddy games .so if you dont have something good to say to help others out , dont say nothing at all. leave this place for the PROFESSIONALS something you and the other few clowns aint because your always on here putting @#$% on others

Good post Dev

Anyone can private label if they have the cash. My guess many of us have investigated the possibility.

What we have found is Chinese garbage that is at best, old school technology. The adhesive is the dye and the polyester is lousy. I have yet to see a hybrid film from them.

You have enough funds to purchase master rolls? Do you have the funding to cover the warranties? One manufacturer ran into that situation where their warranty liability was greater than their assets. It took some time, but from what I hear they got it figured out.

Oh and one more thing, do you have enough window film knowledge to support your clients and support their needs?

[*]333679

By the way - what do You mean under PRIVATE LABEL?

I am still don't understand this definition.

As my language knowledge allow to understand - there are no government labels. All labels are private.

So what mean PRIVATE LABEL?

Brand of sales company which don't manufacture films???

So all film brands are private?

or what?

PANASONIS is a brand (if I am not wrong) of Matshushita Electric.....

And what?

Guest direct protection
Good post Dev

Anyone can private label if they have the cash. My guess many of us have investigated the possibility.

What we have found is Chinese garbage that is at best, old school technology. The adhesive is the dye and the polyester is lousy. I have yet to see a hybrid film from them.

[*]333679

yeah I have the know how and the cash flow , so yeah I have the money to bankroll my next step in this industry and plenty of companies to sell to . what makes the world go around is growth (always expand) you can never be to big

Archived