film export

Guest direct protection

Guest direct protection

is there any one out ther who wants to export tint to australia . only after film that is not all ready in australia. film must be good quality and at the right price

is there any one out ther who wants to export tint to australia . only after film that is not all ready in australia. film must be good quality and at the right price

[*]333541

I am ready for safety and decorative items. All other I can gave You some longtime warranty :beer You sun will k!ll everything :lol2 leo@dartZ.lv or referent@dartz.lv - is my e-mails. Our films was in Australia in 4 rolles of color films which was KILLED BY YOUR :spank SUN :rollin

[*]333541

12 years experience (supposedly) and you ask that sort of garbage?

Check with TD and he might be able to flog some Klingon Films?

More the reason people wishing to enter the film business should set an IQ test first.

DWBA.

Guest direct protection

[*]333541

More the reason people wishing to enter the film business should set an IQ test first.

DWBA.

[*]333617

not garbage just want to cut out the middle men is that to much to ask .why make the middle man money that is stupid .already have great films at my finger tips 3m, johnsons,llumar and sungard. just looking for something different to bring to oz. sounds like a lot of people on here have no idea in running a business. im here to make money what are you here for?

[*]333541

DWBA.

[*]333617

not garbage just want to cut out the middle men is that to much to ask .why make the middle man money that is stupid .already have great films at my finger tips 3m, johnsons,llumar and sungard. just looking for something different to bring to oz. sounds like a lot of people on here have no idea in running a business. im here to make money what are you here for?

[*]333636

And You are right :rollin

[*]333636

Do you have any idea on how much money you are going to have to bankroll that sort of inventory to become a major player in the wholesaling game?

Flogging a few rolls under your arm going from shop to shop ain't going to do it.

Just like our visit this week in Sydney from the as!an Kolon man.

A beat up old Camry that he tinted himself with more dirt and crap in it than you'd find in a desert storm and no warranty on the stuff.

He has a bit taken out of the rear screen to show everyone how easy it is to remove. Lovely!

Looked really professional the whole deal and I'm sure he had a $10 note in his pocket to fund it all.

All the major USA manufacturers are spoken for and have been long ago set up. Be content to pay the middle man and continue to use one of those you already mentioned.

DWBA.

Good post Dev

Anyone can private label if they have the cash. My guess many of us have investigated the possibility.

What we have found is Chinese garbage that is at best, old school technology. The adhesive is the dye and the polyester is lousy. I have yet to see a hybrid film from them.

You have enough funds to purchase master rolls? Do you have the funding to cover the warranties? One manufacturer ran into that situation where their warranty liability was greater than their assets. It took some time, but from what I hear they got it figured out.

Oh and one more thing, do you have enough window film knowledge to support your clients and support their needs?

Your comment about many of us have no idea how to run a business. My suggestion, sit on it and rotate.

You sound more like some snot nosed kid who has gotten his willies learning how to do something that is making him some good cash. My assumption of your 12 years experience is in the backside of the shop instead of writing out the paychecks

Archived