You are not the fastest tinter in the world

Guest zolar

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest nautiboi73
I dont give a shiat how fast any of you are.  it's not gonna make me feel worse and I'm still not going to think you're cool.    :rollin  and if you come here saying you can do 14 cars in 7 hours you're full of shiat and deserve the flaming you get. 

I'll personally deliver any random 4 door....let's say, a 2003 Ford Taurus, and I want that thing tinted and completely done and flawless in 30 minutes flat.  then you can bend over and I'll kiss that bad azz of yours.

[*]333714

:beer ( except for the kiss azz part) :spank

That would actually be fun, take a few tinters and have a competition. 15 minutes on basically any 4 door car. There must be film on EACH window at the end of the 15 minutes, regardless what it looks like or they are disqualified.

That would be a damn mess, but funny as hell to watch. :dunno

I dont give a shiat how fast any of you are.? it's not gonna make me feel worse and I'm still not going to think you're cool.? ? :lol?  and if you come here saying you can do 14 cars in 7 hours you're full of shiat and deserve the flaming you get.?

I'll personally deliver any random 4 door....let's say, a 2003 Ford Taurus, and I want that thing tinted and completely done and flawless in 30 minutes flat.? then you can bend over and I'll kiss that bad azz of yours.

[*]333714

:lol6 ( except for the kiss azz part) :lol

[*]333722

:gasp:dunno No rim job from me either :lol

Guest Diamond Tints
Do dentists, bricklayers, morticians and meter readers brag to there peers on how fast they can do thier job???

What is the point???

Do your job, make your money, then go home and enjoy your family.

Losers brag to make themselves feel better.

At the end of the day, I am no better than you and you are certainly no better than me. :lol6

[*]333718

Am with this guy :gasp:dunno

Guest DarkSideTint

I take my time, if I want to fock off and take my time and don't have a lot of car to do, I just take time to teach my helper, if I have many cars schedule for the day I just try to do them as fast a s possible but I don't have a time limit cause I have to do a good job not a fast job... :dunno

Archived