GOT SOME GOOD NEWS TODAY

the ONLY reason I get these damn cars is because of the proximity of the dealership, its 1 mile away, all the other tint shops are waaay across town and the carsalesmen are too damn lazy to drive that far :please

but if I do find out OT has something to do with it I`M KICKING ME SOME OLD MAN AZZZZ :please

:please asshat car dealer down the street called and has 12 bugs he wants tinted :lol2

I think I will go shoot myself now.

[*]333895

:please I think that you either lost a bet, or OT is getting really good at throwin em over the fence :lol2

[*]333955

OT has a strong right arm :lol2

the ONLY reason I get these damn cars is because of the proximity of the dealership, its 1 mile away, all the other tint shops are waaay across town and the carsalesmen are too damn lazy to drive that far :lol

but if I do find out OT has something to do with it I`M KICKING ME SOME OLD MAN AZZZZ :lol2

[*]333960

Let it be known that I enjoy watching others suffer with bullshiot jobs/customers than doing them myself. :lol (don't believe me? ask Gus. :lol )

I only had to do 4 bugs today :DD got 5 bugs left and then they called and scheduled two more cars for monday. thats 18 cars from them in a weeks time.

I saw on a windwhieds sticker on a bug the price they (dealership) are charging :DD its a full 110 bucks higher that what we charge them.

Guest tint rookie

be sure your slippin a card in the glovebox/ashtray/visor/cracks of the seats, ziptied to the dipstick, under the floormat, under the fuse door, and in the door pocket.

amazing what the stealerships charge.... I know of one that triples up.

Archived