05 f150 ext cab

pierce8468

Guest nordfink

I had an 05 ext cab come in with manual fronts and roll down style rears with no switches or cranks to be found. Plus it had vent shades over the top of the glass to make a precut even more difficult. Ford felt side and top seals-the works. I decided to yank the panel (2 minutes easy) and see if I found any surprises. And there was! There is a regulator and you will find a T30 torx bolt that you can roll the window up and down and precut and install like normal. One caution- You will have to r&r the door handle to r&r the panel, while putting it back together the handle will try to trick you on how it installs, then it won't work, so test it before you close the door, or it won't work. No trouble, just a little funny because you can bolt it in without it lining up and you won't know it till you test it.. You will see what I mean.

Kinda late... :lol

Nordfink: "Kinda late... "

Yes sir I knew I was posting on a thread several years old, I had to search for it. my post is for the next tinter who comes across one of these oddballs and searches for a tip to see if anyone has run across one..like I did. It's never too late to chime in, every point of view and experience helps someone who may be doing one for the first time.

Nordfink: "Kinda late... "

Yes sir I knew I was posting on a thread several years old, I had to search for it. my post is for the next tinter who comes across one of these oddballs and searches for a tip to see if anyone has run across one..like I did. It's never too late to chime in, every point of view and experience helps someone who may be doing one for the first time.

Absolutely right :thumb

Nordfink is prob. just having fun with your name though NvrLate.

He can be a funny bastage at times :lol

Cheers for the info.

Archived