and peope know the name, even if the other guys use AT, or Jet :lol2

Guest tintgod
I am going to add 'em to my line up after the 1st

for upselling  :lol2

I think they are pricey compared to others

but I am going into a LLarge market

and peope know the name, even if the other guys use AT, or Jet  :lol2

[*]341268

what I dont understant is ..why does everyone get lluzar and up sell :nope ..just becuz they are more spendy doesnt mean they are any better then the rest..sure they are more well known then some..but that doesnt make them any better :nope

since folks do ask for it by name, and it is good film....

why sell against it :nope

I will have a lower priced line for thos folks that want to cry about the price

.....like car dealers :lol2

but even my entry level film would be HP metalized stuff

and any chance to get a little more $ from each customer

is worth the effort IMHO

I still will do

SG flat...and some auto

J's SP (aluminium like ATR)

advantage (madcow) krome

soultek fader ( for those fader people :nope )

and I like the SunTrek stuff too

anything else like colored film....big G, just cause I like the rep and its good stuff

I don't mind having several lines, if that is what it takes to close most every customer :nope

but no cheap dyed shiat :lol2 hells naw

I can not understand for auto tinters that the price of the film will matter.

The quality of your install on a car is number 1

There's max 20 sqft in a car , so you make US$ 5 more or less on a job. :eyebrows

As a flatglassinstaller we like pricing imo is much more important because we run into 10.000 sqft jobs.

I wish I could do cars ? :rest

[*]340828

That thing I tried to Xplain in Russia for installers. But it is still hard :rest:lol2 $5-10 on car in price difference - nothing more. But if You will install :thumb headache will cost much more, exact in Russia......But why it can be serious question in Europe? Price on autofilm is nothing for finall installer. As prices are broken now in EU installation market - yes, it plays. For auto - NO, IMHO...

:nope? not high enough.

just started getting samples and stuff from the film manufacturers from sema. noticed today that LLumars price on their ATR CH was only $19 more than sun-gards "comparable" film in a 40" roll.? :hmmm

:rest? :eyebrows? :lol2? :lol2? :lol2

[*]340209

$19 more than sun-gard, in uk llumar costs about roughly $200 more than sun-gard on a 60 inch by 100 foot roll this an absoloute rip off!!!!! this is why in my other post I asked about sun-tek compared to llumar and you say to put prices up no wonder in uk hardly any one uses llumar on cars anymore I mean it is great looking, shrinking, wearing etc etc but the prices of it in uk imho is a total and utter joke :thumb:rest

[*]340886

tint in UK cost GBP 200 (for those who don't know appr. $350) and higher....So what means $10-20-30-40 on rolle? One shot of whickey :lol2 or glass :beer of beer???

Guest tintgod
I can not understand for auto tinters that the price of the film will matter.

The quality of your install on a car is number 1

There's max 20 sqft in a car , so you make US$ 5 more or less on a job. :eyebrows

As a flatglassinstaller we like pricing imo is much more important because we run into 10.000 sqft jobs.

I wish I could do cars ? :rest

[*]340828

That thing I tried to Xplain in Russia for installers. But it is still hard :lol2:rest $5-10 on car in price difference - nothing more. But if You will install :thumb headache will cost much more, exact in Russia......But why it can be serious question in Europe? Price on autofilm is nothing for finall installer. As prices are broken now in EU installation market - yes, it plays. For auto - NO, IMHO...

[*]341328

lets see...$5 dollars every job..say you do on average 4 cars a day/ at 5 days a week=20 cars..times that by 260 work days in a year..and you are losing $5200 bucks a year :lol2

Archived