LLumar prices too high?

Guest thetintshop

well...who'd wanna pay for a purple shirt that says it won't turn purple anyway?  :coffee

[*]340763

Anything turn purple, but sell better those who cry louder:

IT WON'T TURN PURPLE

IT WON'T TURN PURPLE

IT WON'T TURN PURPLE

IT WON'T TURN PURPLE

IT WON'T TURN PURPLE

IT WON'T TURN PURPLE

IMHO.....

Serious teams don't gave lifetime warranties, as I remeber. Outsiders start to do it. After first league start to play this LIFETIME GAME.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
well...who'd wanna pay for a purple shirt that says it won't turn purple anyway??  :coffee

[*]340763

Anything turn purple, but sell better those who cry louder:

IT WON'T TURN PURPLE

IT WON'T TURN PURPLE

IT WON'T TURN PURPLE

IT WON'T TURN PURPLE

IT WON'T TURN PURPLE

IT WON'T TURN PURPLE

IMHO.....

Serious teams don't gave lifetime warranties, as I remeber. Outsiders start to do it. After first league start to play this LIFETIME GAME.

[*]340789

Isn't that the truth... can't compete with price so one drops their pants through warranty extentions...

I can not understand for auto tinters that the price of the film will matter.

The quality of your install on a car is number 1

There's max 20 sqft in a car , so you make US$ 5 more or less on a job. :whisper

As a flatglassinstaller we like pricing imo is much more important because we run into 10.000 sqft jobs.

I wish I could do cars ? :coffee

Guest Diamond Tints
:nope  not high enough.

just started getting samples and stuff from the film manufacturers from sema. noticed today that LLumars price on their ATR CH was only $19 more than sun-gards "comparable" film in a 40" roll.  :hmmm

:lol6  :lol  :lol  :lol  :lol

[*]340209

$19 more than sun-gard, in uk llumar costs about roughly $200 more than sun-gard on a 60 inch by 100 foot roll this an absoloute rip off!!!!! this is why in my other post I asked about sun-tek compared to llumar and you say to put prices up no wonder in uk hardly any one uses llumar on cars anymore I mean it is great looking, shrinking, wearing etc etc but the prices of it in uk imho is a total and utter joke :lol6:lol6

well...who'd wanna pay for a purple shirt that says it won't turn purple anyway?  :lol6

[*]340763

:lol I have to say ..this shirt / button when I received ..I didn't think it was the best $$ spent by CP films :nope

Obviously SOMEBODY is using it, or they'd be out of biz. :hmmm  That's about enough of film pricing though...If you don't want it, or think you can't afford it, don't buy it.  Seems simple enough to me. :lol6

[*]340910

:lol6

Guest Diamond Tints
Obviously SOMEBODY is using it, or they'd be out of biz. :lol6  That's about enough of film pricing though...If you don't want it, or think you can't afford it, don't buy it.  Seems simple enough to me. :lol6

[*]340910

Yeah fair point but ?100 ($200 roughly) a roll extra in uk I mean ffs who is kidding who here I could see the point in about ?30-?40 more but ?100 this is a joke so think this will be another one switching to sun-tek :lol6

I mean you say can't afford it well theres a difference from affording it and being ripped off :lol

I must be getting a good deal..I won't post what I pay here..but lets just say that it's VERY reasonale for a reputable film.

Wether you like SunGard/SolarGard/Madico/Llumar/Johnson/..3M :lol6 I consider these all good names ..as mentioned if your paying $5 more for a brand you like (user friendly) and have no complaintsshort..or longterm..use what you like :lol6

Archived