XBOX 360

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have heard that they tray on them get goofy, and at least on the one that is in eb over at the mall they went to fire it up in the morning one day last week or something and it didn't do anything. The employee thought wtf and just left it alone. Three hours later, it just came on?? Who F'n knows???

:lol6 I can see it now, microsoft recalls 450,000 xbox 360s and the ps3 gets released and makes record sales. didnt they have problems with the first xbox as well?

[*]340744

I have no idea if there was any problems with the first xboxes. I had a powercord issue with mine. Dollarsoft sent me a new one. Rumor has it that Halo 3 will be timed to be released the same time when the ps3 comes out?

:sad I can see it now, microsoft recalls 450,000 xbox 360s and the ps3 gets released and makes record sales. didnt they have problems with the first xbox as well?

[*]340744

I have no idea if there was any problems with the first xboxes. I had a powercord issue with mine. Dollarsoft sent me a new one. Rumor has it that Halo 3 will be timed to be released the same time when the ps3 comes out?

[*]341066

yeah I had a new cord sent to me also

Archived