XBOX 360

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No seriously....make it user interactive on the actual install for shrinking, cleaning and install....then make a large portion of the game be marketing your shop, or you start in a small shop working for the man, and slowing develope your skills and business smarts to develope a large auto/flat program. Start with small shops that are run down, market yourself properly, use your brain when it comes to signage and advertising, make good money, move up, hire people, they steal from you and tint on the side using your film, you fire them, hire someone else, enter compititions, add-on sales, and so on and so fourth.

A guy can dream can't he :eyebrows

Guest Eclipse

I got mine on the day they were released. Played fine and was awesome for 4 days. Locked up and they tell me it is hardware failure.

MS overnighted me a box to overnight my XBOX 360 back to them in. They say I will have a new XBOX 360 in 3-5 days. We will see.

It was fun while it lasted.

I got mine on the day they were released. Played fine and was awesome for 4 days. Locked up and they tell me it is hardware failure.

MS overnighted me a box to overnight my XBOX 360 back to them in. They say I will have a new XBOX 360 in 3-5 days. We will see.

It was fun while it lasted.

[*]344342

I was waiting for you to chime in on this. I figured you would have one right away and that was my intention as well. Well I see from the woods post that you got your box back already. Can you tell what "they" did to it or anything like that? And no I do not have mine yet.... I've bought games for it already, so I just stare at the boxes. :hmmm

wait a while and let the work out the bugs before you get one :hmmm

[*]344046

:lol

That's what I was thinking too.

Man, just spend 400 bucks on a kick ass video card and play those games on your PC. They will knock the 360's dork in the dirt.

[*]344103

I don't have any game consoles exept an old Playstation that's got a

pile of dust covering it.

I prefer PC gaming over console games, my controller doesn't give me carple tunnel.

Get yourself a kickas$$ video card and start gaming, no worries.

Archived