Poly Spray problems

Guest 1PEECBARETTA

let me guess, when you unscrew the top, after it's been used, the rubber seal pops out, then you have to fish the ring out of the bottle.......I've found that if you press the trigger while you unscrew it, it seems to help, but still happens, I use a triangular cut white card to slip it back in......

I dont use those anymore....nothing but problems with those things from day one. :dunno they should have never changed the tall hand-held sprayer in the picture I posted here. those were and still are the best ones. I've still got 2 of 'em that work. :thumb

post-13049-1132938857.jpg

Guest 1PEECBARETTA

:dunno

let me guess, when you unscrew the top, after it's been used, the rubber seal pops out, then you have to fish the ring out of the bottle.......I've found that if you press the trigger while you unscrew it, it seems to help, but still happens, I use a triangular cut white card to slip it back in......

[*]341635

Guest 1PEECBARETTA
If you release the pressure first, the seal won't come poppin out. :dunno

[*]341654

thanks ninja and eveyone too. I'll try these suggestions. Iliked my old polyspray better, never a problem. May she rest in peace

Guest 1PEECBARETTA
I dont use those anymore....nothing but problems with those things from day one.  :dunno  they should have never changed the tall hand-held sprayer in the picture I posted here.  those were and still are the best ones.  I've still got 2 of 'em that work.    :thumb

[*]341656

Amen Blade! I'm widja on dat.

Archived