Rear window rubber molding

Guest woodranch

Do you guys tint for a living or just rag on people when you can't answer questions.I asked a pretty basic question.Have you guys ever done a porsche or do you live in the middle of the earth?

[*]344376

there is no reason to remove the rubber on the inside, that is why it has a black border around. there is no reason to pull the rubber just to get the film down further below the rubber, its not a roll up I pressume. there. rubber gaskets do make noise, especially its from the inside, all it would do is fall out of place. is it out of place?

some new cars alot of them come with all kinds of defects, yes, even porsches :duck

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest FaDe2bLaCk
Do you guys tint for a living or just rag on people when you can't answer questions.I asked a pretty basic question.Have you guys ever done a porsche or do you live in the middle of the earth?

[*]344376

dont listen ta TINT, He doensnt even know how ta tint. and git Sheniquah's ass back ova' heeah.

[*]344376

dont listen ta TINT, He doensnt even know how ta tint. and git Sheniquah's ass back ova' heeah.

[*]344402

:duck

[*]344376

I don't see how anyone is raggin' on ya. everyone here has givin the best advice you could possibly get....."take it back to the tinter." ask 15 different tinters here who all have 15 years experience how they would do that window and you'll probably get 15 different responses.

customers constantly come here asking questions.....they don't like the answers they get......they end up thinking we're azzholes and then leave.

in your case....you want to hear us say that the tinter screwed up your window so you can go complain to them about it. that's most likely not the case.....so take your glorified volkswagen back to the dealer and tell them to fix it.

in your case....you want to hear us say that the tinter screwed up your window so you can go complain to them about it.  that's most likely not the case.....so take your glorified volkswagen back to the dealer and tell them to fix it.

[*]344653

:lol

:nope Blade, watch how you throw that "volkswagen" word around :nope

post-20-1133541080.jpg

Archived