hey god

Guest God_Of_All_Tinters
wow...a BMW owner and an ass-clown.  who woulda thunk it?  :beer

[*]344787

Yup. His name is Troy Vincent- Buffalo Bills. Maybe some of you have heard of him. Well, maybe not, since he's been on the bench for the better part of the season in Buffalo !!!!! :DD

(Just had to get that poke in, since I really can't stand him.)

wow...a BMW owner and an ass-clown.? who woulda thunk it??  :DD

[*]344787

Yup. His name is Troy Vincent- Buffalo Bills. Maybe some of you have heard of him. Well, maybe not, since he's been on the bench for the better part of the season in Buffalo !!!!! :beer

[*]345201

:DD:DD:DD

Yup.  His name is Troy Vincent- Buffalo Bills.  Maybe some of you have heard of him.  Well, maybe not, since he's been on the bench for the better part of the season in Buffalo !!!!! :nono

[*]345201

:gasp that's funny...I bet he thinks he's king-shiat, and he's absolutely nothing to most anyone. :lol6

Yup.? His name is Troy Vincent- Buffalo Bills.? Maybe some of you have heard of him.? Well, maybe not, since he's been on the bench for the better part of the season in Buffalo !!!!! :lol

[*]345201

:hmmm that's funny...I bet he thinks he's king-shiat, and he's absolutely nothing to most anyone. :lol

[*]345474

He is actualy very down to earth god hates him for personal reasons. That I cant say on this board just not appropiate for here.

Archived