:spit:spit :inot :inot :beer:beer:beer

Louisiana State Police News Release

Date Posted: 01/24/2003

Troop C

Troopers Injured During Arrest

For Immediate Release

Troopers Injured During Arrest

January 24, 2003

Two Troopers were slightly injured while attempting to arrest two suspects for narcotics charges. On Thursday, January 23, 2003 at approximately 3:53 P.M., Mr. Terrell J. Castle (22 years old from Houma, LA) was driving a 1986 Chevrolet Caprice on LA. 182 (near the Houma city limits) when he was stopped for a window tint violation. Because the driver and the passenger, Mr. Tylane S. Smith (27 years old from Houma, LA) began to act suspiciously, another Trooper was called to assist. When the other Trooper arrived, a small bag of what appeared to be /\/\4R1jU4|\|4 was observed on the driver's seat.

The driver, Mr. Castle was then placed under arrest and handcuffed. The passenger was also placed under arrest by the second Trooper. While attempting to handcuff Mr. Smith (the passenger) he began to resist arrest violently and a scuffle ensued. When the first Trooper attempted to assist during the scuffle, Mr. Castle (the driver) fled the scene into a wooded area. After Mr. Smith (the passenger) was restrained Troopers located and apprehended Mr. Castle (the driver) in the woods before he could escape.

Both of the Troopers received minor injuries. They were treated at Chabert Medical Center where they were released a short time later. The passenger, Mr. Tylane S. Smith, was also slightly injured during the scuffle. He was treated and released from Chabert Medical Center.

Both Mr. Terrell J. Castle and Mr. Tylane S. Smith were transported to the Terrebonne Parish Criminal Justice Facility where they were booked on the following charges:

Mr. Terrell J. Castle

!llegal Window Tint

No Driver's License

Simple Possession of /\/\4R1jU4|\|4

Resisting Arrest

Simple Escape

Mr. Tylane S. Smith

Possession of /\/\4R1jU4|\|4 and Crack c0-caine

Possession with Intent to Distribute /\/\4R1jU4|\|4 and Crack c0-caine

Resisting Arrest

Battery of a Police Officer

Criminal Damage to Property

For more information, contact:

Tfc. Matt Trahan

Louisiana State Police

Troop C

Public Information Officer

(985)-857-3683

Guest MidcoastMW

Ok..... so what are you saying.....???

Get your tint lighter and reduce the chance of getting rolled while transporting illeagal Dr*gs?? :thumb

Maybe Im just not seeing what your trying to show here.... :beer

Guest tint rookie

its used as an excuse to pull people over.

BFD they had a lil cheeba.

I think the point is, tint was used as and excuse to pull em over, it got put into print, right next to mary jane. continued stupidity of doing dark arse !llegal film on fronts will continue criminalizing fronts to the parallel of having a hooter in your ashtray.

(niether should be !llegal, IMHOP)

Guest tint rookie

im sure 99.9% is guilty of leaving happy hour a lil silly.

not stark raving drunk.

but do you want tint to get you a DUI.

life after only a couple beers is like TINT, you never know what youre gonna blow, or what your breath is gonna smell like.

im sure 99.9% is guilty of leaving happy hour a lil silly.

not stark raving drunk.

but do you want tint to get you a DUI.

life after only a couple beers is like TINT, you never know what youre gonna blow, or what your breath is gonna smell like.

[*]346449

:woowoo:thumb

Guest MidcoastMW
its used as an excuse to pull people over.

BFD they had a lil cheeba.

I think the point is, tint was used as and excuse to pull em over, it got put into print, right next to mary jane.  continued stupidity of doing dark arse !llegal film on fronts will continue criminalizing fronts to the parallel of having a hooter in your ashtray.

(niether should be !llegal, IMHOP)

[*]346442

:DD :inot

A couple years ago I ran into some trouble with the state police. Twice within two months. I got pulled over twice (once in each of my cars) for having fronts tinted. (both cars had 5 in back, and 30 up front) Right off the bat I got questioned about Dr*gs, and they asked to search. I told them, no, I dont do Dr*gs, and no..you cannot search my car. Then they got aggravated and tried to get me to grant them access to search. I repeadatly said no, just because my windows are tinted dosent give you the right to search my car. Basically to make a long story short...they threatened to brings dogs out etc etc....I finally let them search, they found nothing.

The second time, it was the SAME cop(my luck...lol!) and she asked to search. again I said no way, tint does not give you the right to search my car. Well....the biatch sez OK, walks back to her squad car and sits in it. 5min later the FOCKING K-9 UNIT rolls up. Well, the K-9 jack ass ran the dog around the outside a few times and smelled nothing. They let me go.

moral of the story.......

"Always leave your stash at home, and yes, tint does attract police"

Archived