You want it dark!?

Guest Tint Masters

DAAAANG ART OF PAPER SLANGIN DEM !llegal TINT LIKE A MUG EH? I think if people knew what type work he is doing " !llegal" they would have a different opinion of him here on this site. :idea:lol6

satisfied Art Of Tint customer

Guest striper

about 2 years ago we were tinting a k9 stae police car, and it was one that had a seat next to the dogs area and we were removing the seat and interior (dog hair everywhere) we found about a 1/4 oz bag of weed under the seat. we thought it was funny because the dog rides around not even knowing hes right next to somthing he is hired to find!

by the way it was pretty good stuff also! :lol6

DAAAANG ART OF PAPER SLANGIN DEM !llegal TINT LIKE A MUG EH? I think if people knew what type work he is doing " !llegal" they would have a different opinion of him here on this site.  :lol6  :lol6

[*]348366

AOT wouldn't do my windshield at all or the fronts darker than 35%. sorry to burst your bubble, I know you wanna tint a bentley or 2.

DAAAANG ART OF PAPER SLANGIN DEM !llegal TINT LIKE A MUG EH? I think if people knew what type work he is doing " !llegal" they would have a different opinion of him here on this site.? :lol6? :lol6

[*]348366

AOT wouldn't do my windshield at all or the fronts darker than 35%. sorry to burst your bubble, I know you wanna tint a bentley or 2.

[*]349223

Hey guys, I'm no angel, but I keep them legal!

sorry I'm keeping my double limo and 20 on windshield

[*]348334

Come on Gerk, we all know your just kidding, but I've spent a bunch of years here building my rep!

[*]349299

sorry AOT, some people will take anything and twist it for whatever reason.

Archived