how stupid is lammy on sides...

Guest tintgod
it's "safety" glass. :lol

well if the car was tinted then the tint would have held the glass together. he payed a $250 deductable to replace that $900 window. I'll bet anything he'd shiat a brick if a tinter told him it would be $250 to tint his car.

[*]346644

:hmmm ..no @#$%

Man that sucks. Good thing insurance covered it.

Thanks for the heads up though, I've done a few with lami glass but didn't really think about the chip factor.

I've cracked my share of w/shields just taking off the cowl to check a water leak. If you look at one wrong with a metal tool in your hand it'll chip and the crack will take off!!....DOH!!

Guest thetintshop
the customer said this morning..."good thing the glass was laminated.  it's like safety glass.  it held the glass together.

this is what the manufacturers want the customers to think. this is a super stupid idea some moron came up with. there's not one single reason for having it, but I can give alot of reasons for not having it.

the customer said this morning..."good thing the glass was laminated.? it's like safety glass.? it held the glass together.

this is what the manufacturers want the customers to think. this is a super stupid idea some moron came up with. there's not one single reason for having it, but I can give alot of reasons for not having it.

[*]346680

:welcome safety glass, its probably the unsafest thing to have

Archived