water bubbles

Guest 1PEECBARETTA

Guest VOLTRON

Well if they dont understand the art of tinting then wtf are they saying anything after the first time you told them it would dry out.

How long it will take to dry out depends on the temp outside and the amount of sun the windows will get. If it has been rainy and cold then obviously it will take longer for the windows to dry. The water bubbles should be smaller then dime size for them to go away without any help from someone messin with them. Most of it will dry but if they are dime size then you are not squeegeeing hard enuff.

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest VOLTRON

yea huper takes a while to dry out, and you will get the customers calling you askin what tha hell is going on. Everytime I do a huper job I always tell the customer about the time it takes to dry out and also how bad it can look the next day or day after.

I have had customers tell me the next days after the intstall they thought they had made a mistake in getting the film cause it looked bad, but after the window dried and everything looked good the customer says they are very glad they got it done but were a bit worried the few days after the install.

Guest VOLTRON

and yea silver films you are introuble with bubbles, just got done redoing a few windows on a 40,000 sq job that had some bubbles in it that some I saw before and figured they would dry, which they did dry out, for there was no more water there but there was a air bubble there and I know it wasnt there before.

Archived