water bubbles

Guest 1PEECBARETTA

Guest 1PEECBARETTA

The salesmen at work are giving me a hard time about the water bubbles on customers cars after only a few days since I tinted them. We use llu atr film, its been cold and rainy for a number of days. So, how long can one expect all of the moisture between the film and glass to dry out.any info to help clear up this situation is greatly appretiated.

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest darkdan

Stop limp wristing it.

And you give me crap for squeeging the life out of film?

tisk tisk tisk.

ATR should dry quickly. A week tops.

That PP you've been using you better give it a little more push.

Remember that Hanita Solar Steel I put on the back sides of my vic for a while? I tinted it in October and there was water bubbles until March or April! Thanks garage + cold weather.

Maybe for Christmas I'll get you a red turbo or orange crush.

Guest God_Of_All_Tinters

I'd have to agree with Dan, press a little harder with the squeegee. I understand a little "haze", for lack of a better word, due to moisture, but outright water bubbles....?? I think you could just push them out when you're installing- unless I am incorrect in what you are referring to.

Guest 1PEECBARETTA

maybe that post was misunderstood.my tecnique is fine . its only a window here and there with only a spot or two smaller than a dime and after 2-3 days . did I mention cold and rainy. :woowoo

I think he is just looking for confermation that it will dry and is normal.

it depends on how cold and how long it rains. If these guys cant figure out that the colder it is. The longer it will take to dry. Then they need more than just this to help them. Send them back to 1st grade science class

Guest 1PEECBARETTA
14 years tinting and you are still trying to figure out dry out time :woowoo  :thumb

[*]346537

no, this info is for the salesmen's benifit to get off of my case. I know it will dry,they don't understand the art of tinting.

Guest 1PEECBARETTA
I think he is just looking for confermation that it will dry and is normal.

it depends on how cold and how long it rains. If these guys cant figure out that the colder it is. The longer it will take to dry. Then they need more than just this to help them. Send them back to 1st grade science class

[*]346539

thanks for clarifacation pierce8468 :hmmm

Archived