water bubbles

Guest 1PEECBARETTA

Guest darkdan

hehehehe.

He doesn't work at a "tint shop". He works at a car accessory shop that does tinting.

His boss (and coworkers) don't have a great opinion of tinters already.

Actually, the few times I've had people ask about the bubbles I believe my exact words were, "Did you read the care sheet I gave you jackass?"

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply
hehehehe.

He doesn't work at a "tint shop".  He works at a car accessory shop that does tinting.

His boss (and coworkers) don't have a great opinion of tinters already.

Actually, the few times I've had people ask about the bubbles I believe my exact words were, "Did you read the care sheet I gave you jackass?"

[*]347572

:beer

Guest 1PEECBARETTA

the car that started this thread stopped by yestarday shopping for stereo. the shop manager asked me to go check out the car to see if the tint was o.k. Nothing there. all dried up. the customer was looking all over the car trying to find a water bubble. So when I went back inside , I told eveyone he was trippin' or on the dope.

He just wanted it in writing to show his boss.

that's cool if members here helped but I would've just said..."look jackazz, I'm the tinter, not you. don't worry it'll dry. if it doesn't I'll redo it."

[*]346693

That's about my approach, but I'm a big scary guy, and have a way of being persuasive. I have only replaced 1 so far for an even more persuasive female, who wouldn't take no for an answer. It was on a silver film too, I told her "fine I'll replace it and you can wait another 2 months for it to dry".

Archived