why

can't there be a decent clip made onto a reddot? mine always breaks...then I lose the snap off end. it sucks not have the clip part to hold my reddot properly in my pocket. I don't give a shiat about the blade snapper...I just use the floor, peeler, tool box...what ever is available. but damn...they need to make a decent clip for those things. make it part of the back of the knife or something.

I am with you brotha :wall

if someone made replacement clips for the olfa and red dot

that would be cool. :wall

once I lose a clip, may as well throw the knife away

it's gettin lost anyway, in a matter of hours or days.

Guest tintgod
:lol  :wall

I'll bet you and Arwen are real close huh zo

and you know that aint mine cause theres no way I can spell

gremmensecke or whatever the hell the address is :lol  :wall

[*]348771

isnt that TINT's real name ..arwen :hmmm

I've had the same problem with the side swiper, every few months mine cracks and I got to throw it away and buy another.

[*]348852

I broke two of 'em

the last one I superglued the shiat out of

and it made the tip much more rigid

and hasn't broke since :spit

Guest cadillacstars

Tool Belt: well actually a contractors type tool pouch. I would lose my balls if they weren't in a bag. Same is true for my tools. This works great for me as long as I remember to put the tool back into its respective area and not lay it aside. I'm working on a modified holster for a heat gun, but its still in beta form and not looking too good. which gets me to thinking..... I use DeWalt 18V tools for all sorts of shizz, how 'bout a cordless heat gun. That would be fookin sweet if it was done right, gonna e-mail 'em right now.

Archived