Can someone enlighten me

A friend of mine downloaded Google earth on my comp the other day ..I don't meet the minimun requirements due t obeing on dial up ...and most likely my comp being a little out of date.

Question is to anyone that has used this: I can zoom in as close as my city , but then it gets blurry ..is it possible t oactually get as accurate as seeing a person in thier own back yard with the proper computer?

I found this program amazing!..yet VERY invasive :lol

I got dat progman mang, I find that some areas are in much higher resolution than others, if your in a major city then you should be able to get pretty close, you can see cars and stuff easily, peoples pools, but if your in a area that hasnt been mapped very good than its blurry.

I am in the same dial-up situation too

from what I understand the larger cities have more detailed maps

and this is a watered down version of the military imaging that can read license plates

its not live footage. The map of my area is pretty old my house hasnt even been built yet on our map of this area.

[*]350826

I don't think the program I'm refering t ohas nothing to do with maps..but rather satallite photos from outer space..you pick the spot..a camera from satellite zooms in :lol

Archived