Can someone enlighten me

Guest Al-tint

The version that you pay for is more detailed ( from what I have heard ). As said before some area's have a better zoom in detail than others. I don't see it as being REAL TIME because for the small amount that I have used it, the cars do not move, and there should now be snow in places that don't show any??

It's cool, but in the grand scope of things if some goofball wants to watch me scratch my azz in my back yard, I can't stop him.

It's cool, but in the grand scope of things if some goofball wants to watch me scratch my azz in my back yard, I can't stop him.

[*]350840

:hmmm:lol

Your right about the whole "snow thing " ..therefore azz scratching is OK in backyard! :)

Yea, that program is amazing. In some larger urban areas, there is amazing detail, but others, it is hard to make out houses. In our city half is in hi-res and the other isn't. And if I remember right, the imaging was done almost 2 years ago? something like that. And it was in july?

I think there was a thread last year about people posting the images of members shops... :lol

Guest ttoenni2

try looking at Iraq.... Hmmmm..... you think our government doesn't have that shiot mapped out? Maybe if you buy the super premium membership, you can play Where's Bin Laden? You can see the pyramids tho, thats pretty cool. You can also toggle 3D buildings (which are just grey boxes) in the major cities. The St. Louis arch doesn't really look like an arch though... anyways, im leaving before someone locks this because I posted.

Archived