Caribbean Invite Vacation

arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr....I hear there are pirates in them waterrrrrrrrrrrrrrrs.  :thumbdown

[*]352699

thats funny...I was just talking to one of my customers who is in the navy and he told me he was on one of the ships that went to help that cruise ship that was being taken over by somalian pirates. he told me it was the most hillarious thing he had ever seen because there wee only a couple of them in t-shirts and slippers, one had a ak-47 and the other had some knives that looked homemade. he also said that you could literally smell them from a mile away and was suprised the people on the boat didnt smell them coming. :cool

Guest ninjatinter

I would feed my nards to an aligator to do a little warm-water diving down there!!! :cool Sometimes I want to hang up the olfa and be a lounge singer down there!!! I hope you have a wicked time down there dude!!! :thumbdown

Congrats TW. I've been there for my honeymoon ten years ago. The place for relaxing and especially romance in the Dominican Republic is the peninsula of Samana. Punta cana is more of a party place with too many Germans. DR is the cheapest place in the carribeans so expect the all inclusive drunk twice a day audience as well.

By the way I loved it in Samana. Don't miss out the "bacardi island".

Again congrats on the wedding and have fun TW. Have a safe trip.

Also when you get time please send me the official name of the place you'll be staying. I'll stay home with the kiddos

but we'll watch the wedding on Google Earth :DD  :ppdance

No I wont let it die

Merry Christmas to you and Happy New Year

Willie

[*]352757

:thumbdown I'll be sure to smile into the google camera :cool

I've been to Punta Cana B4 and really enjoy it .

Our room has it's own Jacuzzi, room service, outside balcony ocean front, hammock on the balcony with outside shower stalls on the balcony as well..gonna be sweet! :thumbdown

In the last few yrs , I've been to Punta Cana, Jamaica, Maya Riviera in Mexico, Cayo Coco Cuba, So were heading back to Punta Cana for the wedding& honeymoon, then about 6 weeks later heading back to Cayo Coco Cuba with the boys for some awesome snorkeling :cool

Archived