tint kits

Guest sportsman

Guest sportsman

Ordered a pre cut tint kit for a friends honda civic just to try one, and it was awesome the cuts were very good and accurate, took about 45 minutes to complete all of the car, and he was very satisfied with the outcome!!! I thought the back glass would be a problem but was not. any one else use tint kits?

Guest tintgod
Ordered a pre cut tint kit for a friends honda civic just to try one, and it was awesome the cuts were very good and accurate, took about 45 minutes to complete all of the car, and he was very satisfied with the outcome!!!  I thought the back glass would be a problem but was not. any one else use tint kits?

[*]353058

:beer

Guest sportsman
yeah but what do you do if you mess up a pattern or you want it !llegal like 98% of the customers want. :beer

[*]353071

I tell my customers that I only do the legal limit which is 35% in nc and that is all they want is legal, some may want 20% but I wont do less than 20%, If I mess up a pre cut one, I cut it myself then, but I figured hey a tint kit cost me xx for any 4 door vehicle and it is solar gard film, the going rate is xx for tint jobs in my area, and it cuts the time 30 to 45 minutes, I might start using them........ :beer

Guest ShadyKat
yeah but what do you do if you mess up a pattern or you want it !llegal like 98% of the customers want. :lol

[*]353071

I tell my customers that I only do the legal limit which is 35% in nc and that is all they want is legal, some may want 20% but I wont do less than 20%, If I mess up a pre cut one, I cut it myself then, but I figured hey a tint kit cost me xx for any 4 door vehicle and it is solar gard film, the going rate is xx for tint jobs in my area, and it cuts the time 30 to 45 minutes, I might start using them........ :lol

[*]353078

I have computer cut and am mobile. I pre-cut the pattern the night before, clean it up a little then stuff it in PVC tubes. I get to the sight and about an hour latter I?m done. Works like a champ. I keep enough film on hand incase I screw the pooch and have to hand cut but since I got over my paranoia of pulling panels don?t do that as often. :beer:beer

Archived