VW PHAETON PLANT

Mdog

I wonder if their union mentality is all doom and gloom ( if they even have one ). That looks like something out of this world as far as a production facility. I hope no one get pizzed and throws something.

Guest PanEuropean
I wonder if the Bentley plant looks the same. :eyebrows

[*]353191

There are actually two Bentley plants. One is in England, that plant builds Bentleys for the British and North American market. North Americans, being the badge wh0res that they are, want to be able to say that their Bentley is "Made in England." Europeans, on the other hand, associate British cars with Lucas, the Prince of Darkness.

The other Bentley plant, which builds the Bentley Flying Spur for the European market (other than UK), just happens to be..... the Phaeton plant in Dresden. The two cars (the Phaeton and the Bentley Flying Spur) are exactly the same thing - and you can bet that the employees at the Phaeton plant in Dresden have a big smile on their face every time they stick a Bentley logo on the front and back of what is basically a re-skinned Phaeton - then put a price tag on it that is double the price of a Phaeton.

Michael

The Transparent Factory in Dresden

Bentley.jpg

Archived