Put my couple weeks of hands on exp. to use

gosh Im jelous!  I really wish I had that many cars this time of year to do.  If I lived close Id offer you free part time help!

[*]355144

Free ? Whatchu smokin? :nope

[*]355159

well Id be gettin paid in the long run with the knowlege and experiance. But I know what ur thinkin...."man this guy is retarded!!" :lol2

[*]355163

No I thought it was that pine you were smokin! :lol2 But with that attitude -I'm sure you will be a great tinter! :lol2

[*]355172

:hmmm:hmmm ..thanks bro, thats what Im workin on! Theres just a few too many cut-out 3rd brakelights, and baaad seams around my area if you get what Im sayin. :lol2

[*]355179

that avatar is smokin!!!!! :lol6

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest DarkSideTint
It's called A Touch of Glass.  My shop is on Lomas and Pennsylvania, but we have 4 other locations, 1 being in Santa Fe.  Tint in Albuquerque is pretty rough, you either have to be an !llegal doing $50 tint jobs, or a big name.  We are big, we have quite a few dealers and such that we tint for.  We've actually been thinking of seperating and making a tint-only shop, but the dealers like us right here next to them, and that is where we need our glass shop, so we do both out of it.

[*]354718

Dude, I miss tinting and I'm tired of my office job, is good money but I don't enjoy it. If you ever want to separate the tint shop, maybe we can work something out. We'll go halfers or maybe we can come to an agreement where we can both make good money. I have been tinting for quite a while and would love to get back into it full time, but at the same time need to see what's in it for me as well. Let me know Man.

And for the cell phone question, I have verizon and it works good in portales, I go there almos every other week if I have some tint to do.

It's called A Touch of Glass.? My shop is on Lomas and Pennsylvania, but we have 4 other locations, 1 being in Santa Fe.? Tint in Albuquerque is pretty rough, you either have to be an !llegal doing $50 tint jobs, or a big name.? We are big, we have quite a few dealers and such that we tint for.? We've actually been thinking of seperating and making a tint-only shop, but the dealers like us right here next to them, and that is where we need our glass shop, so we do both out of it.

[*]354718

Dude, I miss tinting and I'm tired of my office job, is good money but I don't enjoy it. If you ever want to separate the tint shop, maybe we can work something out. We'll go halfers or maybe we can come to an agreement where we can both make good money. I have been tinting for quite a while and would love to get back into it full time, but at the same time need to see what's in it for me as well. Let me know Man.

And for the cell phone question, I have verizon and it works good in portales, I go there almos every other week if I have some tint to do.

[*]355284

I will keep that in mind. If anything, I'm trying to get a residential/commercial thing going on the side, I've been doing it with one of my other tinters, but if you can come up with anything, the way I've been doing it is take out the price of the tint, and split the difference. I get a decent price since I buy a few thousand a month worth of tint, not to mention I'm getting pretty good at ClearShields, I'm always up for teaching, I just don't have a lot of time to mess with it at the shop, so I do it when I can. Hell, I have about 50'x60" 20 Silver I need to get rid of, dry adhesive ad all.

Guest DarkSideTint
It's called A Touch of Glass.? My shop is on Lomas and Pennsylvania, but we have 4 other locations, 1 being in Santa Fe.? Tint in Albuquerque is pretty rough, you either have to be an !llegal doing $50 tint jobs, or a big name.? We are big, we have quite a few dealers and such that we tint for.? We've actually been thinking of seperating and making a tint-only shop, but the dealers like us right here next to them, and that is where we need our glass shop, so we do both out of it.

[*]354718

[*]355284

I will keep that in mind. If anything, I'm trying to get a residential/commercial thing going on the side, I've been doing it with one of my other tinters, but if you can come up with anything, the way I've been doing it is take out the price of the tint, and split the difference. I get a decent price since I buy a few thousand a month worth of tint, not to mention I'm getting pretty good at ClearShields, I'm always up for teaching, I just don't have a lot of time to mess with it at the shop, so I do it when I can. Hell, I have about 50'x60" 20 Silver I need to get rid of, dry adhesive ad all.

[*]355352

Man residential/commercial tinting is easy, maybe we need to get together and talk about it. I would love to do something like that on the side too. If is something that we can do after hours or on sundays, that will work perfect for me, but like I said, maybe we can get together and talk about it. Let me know after this weekend, when is the best time to get together. Later

Alex

Archived