Does anyone use gasket shields + install of film

Guest chip01

Guest chip01

Just got some through this morning to see what they are like. They are supposed to be a disposible tool instead of the gasket wizard.

What is the best way to install with these. So far I have been panel pulling or taking panels of.

So I was going to just slide the shield down over the gasket clean the window as usual then bring it down a little to do the top bit then flush the window. Then apply the film pushing the bottam in first down to the bottam

Is there an easier way of doing this with less contam or ease with the gasket wizard type tool

cheers

Guest ShadyKat
Just got some through this morning to see what they are like. They are supposed to be a disposible tool instead of the gasket wizard.

What is the best way to install with these. So far I have been panel pulling or taking panels of.

So I was going to just slide the shield down over the gasket clean the window as usual then bring it down a little to do the top bit then flush the window. Then apply the film pushing the bottam in first down to the bottam

Is there an easier way of doing this with less contam or ease with the gasket wizard type tool

cheers

[*]358065

I have seen this somewhere on this site soooo

just pull the panel

Must pull the panel

It is time to pull the panel

:beer

Guest ShadyKat
pullin panels sucks, taking out windows is worse, but if its the only way to do the job right, then its worth it.

[*]358539

What I have discovered in my short time of tinting ?for me anyway? is Pulling the panel saves me more time than not pull it. The first time I pull a particular cars panel it takes me a couple of minutes longer; after that two to three minutes off five at the most going back on. So I don?t get flamed? please note there are exceptions?. Using a screw gun really speeds things up.

h@te to sound like a zealot but

Must pull panel

:beer:beer

pullin panels sucks, taking out windows is worse, but if its the only way to do the job right, then its worth it.

[*]358539

What I have discovered in my short time of tinting ?for me anyway? is Pulling the panel saves me more time than not pull it. The first time I pull a particular cars panel it takes me a couple of minutes longer; after that two to three minutes off five at the most going back on. So I don?t get flamed? please note there are exceptions?. Using a screw gun really speeds things up.

Must pull panel

:cool:lol

[*]358546

:beer

then you are not a h@ck, now on to chapter 2. cutting around brake lights :beer:beer

Guest ShadyKat

[*]358539

Must pull panel

:lol:lol

[*]358546

:cool

then you are not a h@ck, now on to chapter 2. cutting around brake lights :lol:beer

[*]358548

Truth be known ?at this stage? I would love to take the easy way out and inform my customers that it is !llegal to cover the brake light. BUT I don?t. So far I have either removed the deck or used the Bulldozer. With that said?. After reading some of these post I just might not feel so bad about slicing and dicing the third b-light. It is getting late :beer:beer must make absolute and grapefruit: must make absolute and grapefruit

[*]358539

Must pull panel

:cool:beer

[*]358546

:lol

then you are not a h@ck, now on to chapter 2. cutting around brake lights :beer:lol

[*]358548

:beer you said h@ck

Archived