Come to downunder

While you guys are freezing your arses off, we are enjoying wonderful beaches.

I'm on hols in a place called Tathra.....most unbelievable beach you'll ever find and blistering hot with not acloud anywhere. :thumb Beers definately on the go on the sand. :spit

I'm going to try and set the scene for you so I can encourage some of you tinters to visit us.

This bay is crescent shaped and swings around like a huge banana for 2 miles with a white sandy beach at least 150M wide all the way.

The hinterland runs right around the bay with very scenic cliffs offering superb views out to America and you can see the curvature of the earth.

Great fishing....flathead, snapper, whiting, Mako and Gummy sharks, salmon, leather jacket, black bream, taylor all out in the ocean or Bega River mouth.

Great body surfing, nice breakers, no undertow, and great eye surfing on the beach. :spit No shite on the sand, aussie tanned lifeguards on duty for the ladies here.

When I get back home, I'll post you some pics.

Devil

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I want to hunt kangaroos with those aborigines :hmmm

[*]358839

MM,

There's a big mob of roos in the paddock near our unit...about 30 of them.

My cousin who has just dropped in went shooting the other night and got about 132 of the buggers on his farm property.

Plenty of nice chickadees for Tint here.

Devil

Guest TintsOvOz
While you guys are freezing your arses off, we are enjoying wonderful beaches.

I'm on hols in a place called Tathra.....most unbelievable beach you'll ever find and blistering hot with not  acloud anywhere. :dunno Beers definately on the go on the sand. :dunno

I'm going to try and set the scene for you so I can encourage some of you tinters to visit us.

This bay is crescent shaped and swings around like a huge banana for 2 miles with a white sandy beach at least 150M wide all the way.

The hinterland runs right around the bay with very scenic cliffs offering superb views out to America and you can see the curvature of the earth.

Great fishing....flathead, snapper, whiting, Mako and Gummy sharks, salmon, leather jacket, black bream, taylor all out in the ocean or Bega River mouth.

Great body surfing, nice breakers, no undertow, and great eye surfing on the beach. :dunno No shite on the sand, aussie tanned lifeguards on duty for the ladies here.

When I get back home, I'll post you some pics.

Devil

[*]358803

:lol Rays,Brews,Legs and veiws nice :lol

Oz............. :dunno

Archived