security window film on automobile -

Guest filmit

Pretty much any 7-21 mil install will slow intrusion during a car jacking or smash and snatch... no one, absolutely no one should be making a claim that their product will prevent an assailant from entering. :gasp

[*]359814

thats just asking for a lawsuite.

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply
? If this Impax stuff is supposedly the best film in the world, I'd like to know.? Does anyone have any first hand knowledge?

"At minimum, 51% stronger than any other equivalent 100, 175, 275 and 300 micron manufactured security window film."? http://ssafprotection.com/index2.html

Is it possible for this film to be 51% stronger?

[*]359743

Best is in the mind of the beholder... you can leave a lot of important points to the negative out of any presentation to make a product look better. :bdog

The strongest safety film is the one that works the way it's intended.... it'll be the one that holds the most glass fragments to its surface during any type of violent event impacting the glass surface it's installed to. :bingo

As in any business you have those who sell on the up and up and those that still sell elixir... let the buyer beware. :evilgrin

Pretty much any 7-21 mil install will slow intrusion during a car jacking or smash and snatch... no one, absolutely no one should be making a claim that their product will prevent an assailant from entering. :spank

[*]359814

Me, some 10 or 11 years ago I spoke with this team member (he declared himself as an owner). Do You know what he told me? Real Courtaulds are MADE IN UK :lol2 All other discussion I won't post here :lol Your reply?

Archived