hilarious story

Guest jason11286

I think we're all guilty of this from some point in our careers.  those who say otherwise are full of shiat  :poke

[*]360196

my best screwup was cutting a seam on the back glass, on the outside, and when I went to the other side of the car I finished the cut on the wrong defroster, like a noob dummy I still tried to install it with a cut from one line to the other, but couldnt hide it well enough, and the boss had me redo it.

I think we're all guilty of this from some point in our careers.  those who say otherwise are full of shiat  :poke

welcome to the board  :lol2

[*]360196

Im sure weve all done it, but at least we peel it off and fix the problem- How can you sleep at night knowing you have a 3" gap :lol2

Im sure weve all done it, but at least we peel it off and fix the problem-? How can you sleep at night knowing you have a 3" gap? :spit

[*]360236

:bat

try to pass it off as fader film that has gone clear prematurely.

[*]360287

:spit

Guest jason11286

yeah I had a stupid moment once (well...more than once) I was cuttin a 2 piece back glass on my moms car on the outside, wasn't payin attention where I was cuttin other than where the defroster line was and I ended up cutting off of the overlapped part of the film when it got within 4 inches of each side of the window lol as if I needed to waste more tint than I already have.

Archived