New York Laws

the art of tint

I'm so glad I live in a state with decent laws.? I couldn't handle those jackazz laws that many states have.

[*]360543

:spank ..yeah...it would suck to be in a state with jacked up laws... :bingo

[*]360561

Yeah, it gives me a headache every time I think of it. :lol Sports is my release. :evilgrin

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest tintgod

28 on front and 15 on back...gotta love florida.. :bingo

but we do have the h@ck pricing..so that sucks big time...guess you have to take one or the other..chitty laws or chitty pricing.. :evilgrin

Guest Key West
I hear you guys! My flat business goes up a little each year, but not enough to ever stop doing cars. Its got a little better here, the 50-60% films are not getting people pulled over as much.

I aint so busy with flat glass that I can stop doing cars, but at least I can afford to let 'em go down the road when they don't like my price. I do 2 or 3 cars a day in between flat jobs. But flat is my main focus now.

I am pissed that Ga only allows 32% on cars, I wish we could do 28, or 20%. But then I hear about crap like NY, and tell my self that it aint SO bad!! :lol2:dunno

Guest kentl901

Hey all,

I'm in the market for tints.

I'm looking to have all windows except my windshield be tinted with something legal looking. I've called around and know that Llumar UV Shield 75, solargard supreme 70, or Llumar AT/Charcoal 70. With those numbers, I would assume that they are extremely light. Would the tint be visible on those 70s?

My other option is to go with the Solar Gard 54%. My main question is, have you guys heard of anything getting into trouble with 54% on all windows (except windshield) in NYC.

Thanks!

Archived