Lumisty Pic's

Guest VOLTRON

Guest VOLTRON

yall act like crack is so bad :DD

yea I had 2 redbulls and took quiet a few cig breaks too.

I was embarresed cause there was quiet a few good looking women in there and I was sweatin like a pig, my shirt looked like I had small ponds in the arm pits, but after I got the first peice up I wasnt as nerves anymore and it went alot faster :spit

But man when I first unrolled all the stuff and had it on the floor I thought about calling them and telling them I couldnt do it cause it was WAY too envolved, but after I figured out what it was going to look like it was alot smoother.

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply
yall act like crack is so bad :spit

yea I had 2 redbulls and took quiet a few cig breaks too.

I was embarresed cause there was quiet a few good looking women in there and I was sweatin like a pig, my shirt looked like I had small ponds in the arm pits, but after I got the first peice up I wasnt as nerves anymore and it went alot faster :spit

But man when I first unrolled all the stuff and had it on the floor I thought about calling them and telling them I couldnt do it cause it was WAY too envolved, but after I figured out what it was going to look like it was alot smoother.

[*]361365

yea our job looks so easy, but once you start working you start breaking a sweat then you realize "DAMN" this job sucks :DD

Archived