Lumisty Pic's

Guest VOLTRON

Guest VOLTRON

Here are the pics from the Lumisty job I did that took from 5pm to 3:30 am after I did a job from 8am to 4pm.

pictures are posted on the second page of this thread

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest VOLTRON

I have hp image zone but I dont know how to do all the adjustments and such.

I'm a noob when it comes to programs. I can put a computer together from scratch but I cant work programs. :lol6

If they're on your puter, double click on the pic file in whatever folder they've been saved to and whatever default program opens it should have a selection in one section of the page tool bar labeled resize (usually 'image')... this is how you can downsize, too.

If they're on your puter, double click on the pic file in whatever folder they've been saved to and whatever default program opens it should have a selection in one section of the page tool bar labeled resize (usually 'image')... this is how you can downsize, too.

[*]361020

Pretty sure that only works with bit maps (.bmp) I've never seen anything like that for jpg's unless you have something like photoshop or photoimpact.

You can allways email the pics to me at ric@tintdude.com VO|TRON, just include your username, and the URL of the thread where you need the pics posted. :lol6

Guest tintgod

[*]361020

You can allways email the pics to me at ric@tintdude.com VO|TRON, just include your username, and the URL of the thread where you need the pics posted. :dunno

[*]361055

or you can do that also.. :D

Archived