2007 chevy tahoe

Guest tintgod

Guest tintgod

I did one today..really nice car :barf

door panel are a little different this year...you cant pop the tops off and take out the seals.. take the panel off

-pop off the front corner piece

-10mm bolt behind the door handle...the cover is kinda a pain to get off .. so be carefull

-pop off cover behind handle where you use to close the door...2 10mm bolts there also

-and the panels do not slide up like before ..they went back to the door pops on this year

the windows seen to be a little smaller this year also..20 in. may make it...the window still comes out of the back seal..like the previous year...so they are still a pain to get the right gap on them so when you roll the window down ..you dont have a huge gap on the back

:heh

did 2 last week - I think there easier than last years and bottom gasket is lower

man they are sharp though and one of them had 20's on it - I almost just jerked it right there :dunno:beach

Guest MidcoastMW
did 2 last week - I think there easier than last years and bottom gasket is lower

man they are sharp though and one of them had 20's on it - I almost just jerked it right there :)  :dunno

[*]364552

20'z are small on a truck like that! especially this day in age. 20'z are for mid-size cars, 22'z and up, for trucks. :beach

Guest tintgod

man they are sharp though and one of them had 20's on it - I almost just jerked it right there :)  :dunno

[*]364552

yeah...but some of us pro's like to tint below the seals.. :beach

man they are sharp though and one of them had 20's on it - I almost just jerked it right there :lol6? :lol6

[*]364552

yeah...but some of us pro's like to tint below the seals.. :dunno

[*]364560

yeah duh and so do some of the hacks -with the seal lower 20" wont reach it though will it? :beach

dayumm TG do I have to teach you everything :)

Guest tintgod

man they are sharp though and one of them had 20's on it - I almost just jerked it right there :lol6? :lol6

[*]364552

yeah...but some of us pro's like to tint below the seals.. :)

[*]364560

yeah duh and so do some of the hacks -with the seal lower 20" wont reach it though will it? :dunno

dayumm TG do I have to teach you everything :lol6

[*]364564

like is said..I think that window may be a little shorter ... but im not sure...cuz I just yanked some film off a 40 and didnt measure them...I will next time...you said you have done 2..so you should know if a 20" will work..and still get below the seal?..oh wait...you dont tint below the seal...sorry.. :beach

I usually take the window out on the tahoes anyways..but I didnt feel like messing with it today..but next time I think I will take them out

that is the way I roll... :hmmm

[*]364552

yeah...but some of us pro's like to tint below the seals.. :lol

[*]364560

yeah duh and so do some of the hacks -with the seal lower 20" wont reach it though will it? :hmmm

dayumm TG do I have to teach you everything :hmmm

[*]364564

like is said..I think that window may be a little shorter ... but im not sure...cuz I just yanked some film off a 40 and didnt measure them...I will next time...you said you have done 2..so you should know if a 20" will work..and still get below the seal?..oh wait...you dont tint below the seal...sorry.. :beach

I usually take the window out on the tahoes anyways..but I didnt feel like messing with it today..but next time I think I will take them out

that is the way I roll... :lol

[*]364573

:dunno I do what you do - I take my 40" and pull of 22-23 - so no I dont know if 20" gets below the seals but 22"will :lol6

yeah Im sure you take those out just like you tint them for 5 dolla :)

Archived